The AIÖ is our leading product – simple, adorable and effective!
• Easy to use, the AIÖ is the closest to a disposable diaper.
• Perfect fit and flawless cut
• One size (8-35 lb)
• Four height adjustments to grow with your child
• Omaïki’s innovative design allows you to increase or reduce absorbency, depending on the age of your child, without affecting comfort or drying time.
• The detachable insert can be replaced by the Ö.Mega Booster for older children and heavy wetters.
• Double row of snaps at the belly and overlap for newborns
• The outer shell is made of soft, breathable, waterproof fabric (PUL).
• The absorbent part (bamboo viscose and organic cotton) is topped with a polyester stay-dry fabric that protects the baby’s bottom from moisture.
• The diaper has three levels of absorbency: the bottom layer of the diaper, the sewn-in layer and the detachable mini-insert.
• The detachable mini-insert can be removed for newborns. We recommend you to put it back in the diaper at about 4-6 weeks.
• Superior quality components for greater durability
• Store dry between washes.
• Use a soap recommended for reusable diapers.
Absorption : 54% bamboo viscose / 26% organic cotton / 20% polyester
Waterproof shell : 100% PUL
Stay-dry lining : 100% polyester
Proudly made in Canada with 100% Canadian fabrics.